Used for removing extra moisture from the hoof and for speeding up the cure time of your Hoof MD adhesive products.
Economical, light weight, multi-use heat gun
- Two heat settings: 500° & 1000° F – Accommodates many automotive and commercial applications.
- Two fan speeds – Low & High (7 & 9 CFM).
- Lightweight – 1 lb. – Easy to hold at any angle for long periods of time, eliminates operator fatigue.
- Built-in hand guard – Protects hand and fingers. Recessed switch guards against knocks and bumps.
- 3-wire grounded cord set – A positive grounding system for user safety.
- UL and CUL listed – Safety agency tested & approved for user safety.
- Thermoplastic housing – for high impact durability
- Built-in Stand – Very stable, allows user to set heat gun down in an upright position.
- Use to bend and form plastics, dry body fillers, remove decals, spot dry paint, shrink tubing, packaging and more.